#21 Yakumo Chidori

Yakumo Chidori

On an extended EVE break

• Guest.Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,734 posts
  • LocationThe Fatherland

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:05 AM

For the most part the folks playing LoL are self-moderating and move down to a channel if a discussion is going on, the issue is that leaves 3 people in the main channel and the conversation dies off, then people either leave the server or move down to the LoL channel.

Ok, I'll bite and agitate (knowing that it won't sit well with some): So the problem is with those people wanting to play EVE instead of LOL for not wanting to listen to LOL and instead hanging out in the normal main EVE channel?

CzWTkU4.png

#22 Obe-Wan Kenobi

Obe-Wan Kenobi

HR Director

• Director
  • 720 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:33 PM

Ok, I'll bite and agitate (knowing that it won't sit well with some): So the problem is with those people wanting to play EVE instead of LOL for not wanting to listen to LOL and instead hanging out in the normal main EVE channel?

Yak you're either missing what he's saying or just trying to spark something. As he said, the LoL people leave to go in a subchannel for LoL to not disturb the Eve talk, but frequently that'll pull 3 or 4 of the maybe 6 people in mumble out of the main channel. Then people are complaining that there's no activity on mumble. Nobody playing LoL wants to force anyone to listen to something that they don't want to, and this is all a primarily Eve corp and mumble, so they move. But it's frustrating when those same people then get yelled at that there's no activity on mumble specifically because they moved.
Posted Image

#23 Yakumo Chidori

Yakumo Chidori

On an extended EVE break

• Guest.Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,734 posts
  • LocationThe Fatherland

Posted 18 February 2014 - 01:25 PM

Nope, you and I got it exactly right, same old problem of what PWWN is and wants to be in the future. So I'll shut up now, luckily not my problem any longer.

CzWTkU4.png

#24 Bowervvick

Bowervvick

Mr. Gif

• Director
  • 816 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 11:15 PM

Fuck you both.

#25 Gennosuke Kouga

Gennosuke Kouga

Worse Than Mint At Spelling

• Guest.Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 11:32 PM

Fuck you both.

Can we make it a foursome ?
Posted Image

#26 Arliss Loveless

Arliss Loveless

CEO

• Administrator
  • 705 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 12:31 AM

Things have changed since the OP

and are changing now that we are out of EMP.

I have no problem being the MOD Nazi

thread Closed

Lets Keep this forum to League of Legends talk.

Dirty Laundry Thread here