83 replies to this topic

#41 Theodoric Darkwind

Theodoric Darkwind

Xenaria's Worse Half

• Guest.Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,850 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:10 AM

-1 Rebel Alliance leader. Booda ragequit and now SkierX is running the remains of TEST.

Also in addition to LDK leaving, TSK and Rubella Solaris are also leaving. Really is just down to dreddit and the furries now.

Posted Image

#42 Yakumo Chidori

Yakumo Chidori

On an extended EVE break

• Guest.Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,734 posts
  • LocationThe Fatherland

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:40 AM

It was always down to furries and dreddit... Always.

TEST will probably failscade before I even can get down there.

CzWTkU4.png

#43 Theodoric Darkwind

Theodoric Darkwind

Xenaria's Worse Half

• Guest.Veteran
  • 1,850 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:45 AM

It was always down to furries and dreddit... Always.

TEST will probably failscade before I even can get down there.

Maybe we should be nice and break up the goon hellcamp a few more times (though a dozen domis doesn't really qualify as a hellcamp unless you are TEST and can only get 10 in fleet out of your 6000 man alliance).

Posted Image

#44 Cedric deBouilard

Cedric deBouilard

Kim Jong Il of PWWN EU TZ

• Guest.Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationTurkey / Istanbul

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:37 AM

soon, TEST will run out of even remotely competent people to run their shit. (actually they already ran out, I'm just being polite to my ex)

I feel sorry for my ex-alliance.

Posted Image

#45 Theodoric Darkwind

Theodoric Darkwind

Xenaria's Worse Half

• Guest.Veteran
  • 1,850 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:11 PM

Also looks like the joke is on goons a bit. Seems like most of the active TESTies who are left are all off getting spacerich in lowsec while goons are camping a mostly empty station.

Posted Image

#46 Daniel Wittaker

Daniel Wittaker

PR

• Guest.Veteran
  • 674 posts
  • LocationNew York, USA

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:35 AM

As much as I want to wish them well, they're acting too much like TEST for me to do that. Corporations left politely, with class, and almost nobody's come out to publicly bash TEST for any of the stuff that's legitimately wrong. In response, TEST accuses those who left--the people that drove the alliance's growth in the first place--of being "fairweather friends".

To be frank, that's insulting. Especially coming from these cunts.

#47 WeApologise4TheIncon

WeApologise4TheIncon

Bitter Vet

• Director
  • 632 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:12 AM

So for those that missed it tonight. Court Jester was given roles to begin kicking inactive people from Test. He set up a Twitch stream, which was crazy entertaining consider how boring it is to just click "expel". He started at the bottom of the "last logged on" list and just kept kicking till he had his roles removed. It's expected 1500+ were removed, which is 500 over his limit, but many agree it's just the beginning. A lot of the "last location" were places like K-6, NOL, VFK and I even saw 1 Arnon. After being stopped, CJ hopped on EMP coms to say "that was the most exhilarating time I've spent in Eve".

Also the furry corp was confirmed as leaving, which means Test is almost officially just Dreddit. Dreddit did on half ironically ask to join EMP, but we're told they would have to get under 1000 members, and even then it seems like a bad idea. Another option at least proposed would be joining FA so they could return to Fountain.
"Is-is he a rrreal... is he a... is he a REAL pony?! Or is he a shitlord?!?!" - Drunk MINT

#48 Theodoric Darkwind

Theodoric Darkwind

Xenaria's Worse Half

• Guest.Veteran
  • 1,850 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:17 AM

Dreddit needs to fucking die, they were 99% of the problems in TEST and their shit all over everyone culture will follow them anywhere they go.

There are still plenty of good people in dreddit, but the corp itself is the biggest shitpile of unrestrained autism in EVE.

Posted Image

#49 Gennosuke Kouga

Gennosuke Kouga

Worse Than Mint At Spelling

• Guest.Veteran
  • 788 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:30 AM

EMP has picked up enough players tainted by TEST's autism. JUST NO ! to Dreddit.
Posted Image

#50 Bowervvick

Bowervvick

Mr. Gif

• Director
  • 816 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:26 AM

Posted Image

#51 Bowervvick

Bowervvick

Mr. Gif

• Director
  • 816 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:28 AM

#52 Yornic

Yornic

Small Penis

• PWWNy
  • 1,438 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:29 AM

Posted Image

Can we rejoin TEST to awox things? I still need my first nullsec carrier kill.
The opinions reflected in the above poast do not matter. The poaster in question is, in fact, a pubbie sperglord dirty wanker who is currently using his time away from EVE to vigorously pump at the shaft of his *squee* until *squee* comes shooting out all over ______________'s face.

#53 Yakumo Chidori

Yakumo Chidori

On an extended EVE break

• Guest.Validating
  • 4,734 posts
  • LocationThe Fatherland

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:23 AM

Story pls? Awox (looks like it)?

As to Dreddit joining FA... Actually I wouldn't mind, Goon forums are so insanely boring an injection of TEST sperging could help a little bit. Until they all get read-onlied, then kicked from the CFC, again.

Also looks like the joke is on goons a bit. Seems like most of the active TESTies who are left are all off getting spacerich in lowsec while goons are camping a mostly empty station.

Don' know if that is actually a great and laudable thing. To be honest it is very very sad, when an Alliance which is still that big cannot really field anything remotely approaching a PvP force but instead jews it up in low.

Also notice how less and less we speak of TEST but start speaking of Dreddit? TEST is dead.

CzWTkU4.png

#54 Nyctef

Nyctef

PWWNy

• Guest.Veteran
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Locationafk

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:36 AM

TEST is still a mixed bag - from friends I've been talking to I know there are still a bunch of people having fun PvP up in Curse and I doubt they're going to go away soon seeing how half the universe is trying to kill them Posted Image. Of course TEST's omnipresent jew backbone will do what it does best and TESTcursions goes all over the place because that's what you do for incursions.

As for that screenshot .. you know you could just go look at the real page, right? :P

#55 Maleg Yanumano

Maleg Yanumano

All Southerners Sound Alike

• Guest.Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:06 AM

(though admittedly they still have good numbers and would make cannon fodder/meatshield for N3).

They need to log in for that, which we all know from personal experience doesn't happen, and showing up with 1000+ members once in a campaign doesn't count.

Posted Image

#56 Yakumo Chidori

Yakumo Chidori

On an extended EVE break

• Guest.Validating
  • 4,734 posts
  • LocationThe Fatherland

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:10 AM

Apparently (at least according to the "official" words) it is a "voluntary" deployment (on which everyone will go because there is nothing else to do in EVE right now) and there is no plan to take any kind of additional sov (that's what she said about Delve/PB/Q)...

So yeah, I was right, as usual. European Goons and Asshole Squad (AU TZ) have confirmed their move down there too, making all the main TZ squads piling in on the action. In b4 all residents just move elsewhere.

CzWTkU4.png

#57 Daniel Wittaker

Daniel Wittaker

PR

• Guest.Veteran
  • 674 posts
  • LocationNew York, USA

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:37 AM

There are still plenty of good people in dreddit, but the corp itself is the biggest shitpile of unrestrained autism in EVE.

You mean you can't just recruit everyone that shows even a passing interest in Eve, have absolutely zero expectations in terms of performance/activity/focus/civility, and then expect to succeed?

#58 Theodoric Darkwind

Theodoric Darkwind

Xenaria's Worse Half

• Guest.Veteran
  • 1,850 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:03 PM

Looks like that capital whelp was removed from their kb.

Posted Image

#59 Nyctef

Nyctef

PWWNy

• Guest.Veteran
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Locationafk

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:14 PM

Looks like that capital whelp was removed from their kb.

The capital whelp wasn't real.

#60 Bowervvick

Bowervvick

Mr. Gif

• Director
  • 816 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:40 PM

Booda's thoughts on test http://pastebin.com/EjsQ9WwX

and yes... we got trolled last night

Not only did we lop off 25% of the corporation and much of our dead weight, but we made a spectacle of it. We streamed the kicking on tinychat with 8 other Dredditors' webcams, we talked to the Dreddit public n a mumble channel - more than 100 strong! for no reason! - and we just hung out as a community again. DertyDan even decided that we should, though I hate the term, troll the shit out of EVE and tell everyone that I was drunk with power and disbanding everything. I think most of us actually had fun again

Reply to this topic