67 replies to this topic

#61 Den Ryer

Den Ryer

Grand Master Post

• Guest.Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:32 PM

If 84% of the world has some sort of religious affiliation (in 2010), is it really that shocking that 30% of central and northern Europe don't believe in evolution? I'm not saying that everyone who practices a religion discounts evolution, but surely 1/3 of them would believe in Adam and Eve or whatever their religion preaches without being that incredibly shocking, right? I mean I'd be willing to accept that at least 1/3 of the entire population of the world are complete and utter retards.

Posted Image

#62 Yornic

Yornic

Small Penis

• PWWNy
  • 1,438 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:14 PM

http://evemaps.dotla...ment_Club/stats
The opinions reflected in the above poast do not matter. The poaster in question is, in fact, a pubbie sperglord dirty wanker who is currently using his time away from EVE to vigorously pump at the shaft of his *squee* until *squee* comes shooting out all over ______________'s face.

#63 Andy Koraka

Andy Koraka

PWWNy

• Guest.Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:01 PM

If 84% of the world has some sort of religious affiliation (in 2010), is it really that shocking that 30% of central and northern Europe don't believe in evolution? I'm not saying that everyone who practices a religion discounts evolution, but surely 1/3 of them would believe in Adam and Eve or whatever their religion preaches without being that incredibly shocking, right? I mean I'd be willing to accept that at least 1/3 of the entire population of the world are complete and utter retards.

Most christian groups to a greater or lesser extent accept that most of the old testamant is a collection of stories, each meant to illustrate a point rather than being "this actually happened".

To be fair, if you're going to spread the word of God to an audience of illiterate sheep herders you do it as a series of stories worked into a sermon a few times per week.

#64 Den Ryer

Den Ryer

Grand Master Post

• Guest.Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:56 AM

I'm not sure on the breakdown of Protestant religions, but I know lots of people who believe that the Bible is a collection of stories, and quite a few people who believe that it's literal. Again, I didn't mean to imply through my poor choice of phrasing that all religious people discount evolution. There are evangelical religions that do, however.

Posted Image

#65 Mistified

Mistified

Shadow Fleet Director

• Director
  • 387 posts
  • LocationLBC

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:50 PM

Posted Image
[ 2011.08.28 00:08:59 ] Aethra Sunder > Mistified says if he weren't gagged for posting horrible horrible thingsi n local he'd be here making fun of you too
[ 2011.08.28 00:09:19 ] Xolani1990 > http://i.imgur.com/yk0XX.jpg

#66 Mistified

Mistified

Shadow Fleet Director

• Director
  • 387 posts
  • LocationLBC

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:37 PM

Nuclearllama Bogus Family History

Posted Image

Posted Image

[ 2011.08.28 00:08:59 ] Aethra Sunder > Mistified says if he weren't gagged for posting horrible horrible thingsi n local he'd be here making fun of you too
[ 2011.08.28 00:09:19 ] Xolani1990 > http://i.imgur.com/yk0XX.jpg

#67 Yornic

Yornic

Small Penis

• PWWNy
  • 1,438 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:33 PM

Posted Image

I'm pretty sure that they're brothers, father and son, brothers in law, and husband to the same wife.
The opinions reflected in the above poast do not matter. The poaster in question is, in fact, a pubbie sperglord dirty wanker who is currently using his time away from EVE to vigorously pump at the shaft of his *squee* until *squee* comes shooting out all over ______________'s face.

#68 Indy Indy

Indy Indy

Holy Postmaster

• PWWNy
  • 745 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:19 PM

Nuclearllama Bogus Family History

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sister one eye is actually pretty cute. She has this awesomely cute eye batch that shimmers just right when she drools on in trying to do headstands.

Reply to this topic