Kim Jong Il of PWWN EU TZ

• Guest.Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationTurkey / Istanbul

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:35 PM

http://www.kugutsume...ance-in-the-HBC

tl; dr

spoiled TRIBE bitching over sov and shit.

https://forum.please...ed/page__st__25

Posted Image

#2 Orzo Torasson

Orzo Torasson

Ex-AU Recruiter

• Guest.Veteran
  • 709 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:49 PM

Ha!

I do unfortunately (and also perhaps unbelievably? :D) agree on a few points....

-TRIBE are new and going through the same growing pains we did, but they do in fact bring fuckloads of manpower to the table, constantly.
-They were instrumental in the taking of Delve and the assfucking of ROL.
-They are bros who reply to every HBC ping even when it's some fuck ass POS shoot. Recently the only ops I've been on have been Dreadnought POS reinforcement fleets where we cyno around hitting as many towers as we can before we get bored. No killmails, no fun- but probably three out of the last four I've been on there's been a Tribe BC fleet that's watched our back. Watching sieged dreads not get killmails is pretty fuckin boring, but somebody has gotta do it.

They have some severe problems, but I think they have shown that they have the willpower to improve and be given first shot at a new opportunity. Who the fuck is TROLL? What the fuck do they do?

#3 Yornic

Yornic

Small Penis

• PWWNy
  • 1,438 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:56 AM

I think TROLL is Unclaimed.
The opinions reflected in the above poast do not matter. The poaster in question is, in fact, a pubbie sperglord dirty wanker who is currently using his time away from EVE to vigorously pump at the shaft of his *squee* until *squee* comes shooting out all over ______________'s face.

#4 Indy Indy

Indy Indy

Holy Postmaster

• PWWNy
  • 745 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:28 AM

Tribe is very similar to TEST even a year and a half ago. It should be fun to see them grow and eventually become a power bloc themselves,

TROLL on the other hand....

#5 Gennosuke Kouga

Gennosuke Kouga

Worse Than Mint At Spelling

• Guest.Veteran
  • 788 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:31 AM

-TRIBE- didn't they fail-cascade last month
Posted Image

#6 Alicia Fermi

Alicia Fermi

I could set my own title :D

• 987 posts
  • LocationLondon, Ish

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:50 AM

I think the TROLL-TRIBE thunder dome is the best solution to the Paragon Soul problem. The winner gets to fight FA or Li3 to decide the fate of 0.0 (CFC is yet to hold its primary).

Reply to this topic