Cedric deBouilard

Kim Jong Il of PWWN EU TZ

• Guest.Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationTurkey / Istanbul

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:09 PM

blond busty chicks everywhere

I'm moving up there, because, chicks, blond, busty. .

Posted Image

#42 Mistified

Mistified

Shadow Fleet Director

• Director
  • 387 posts
  • LocationLBC

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:09 PM

Posted Image
[ 2011.08.28 00:08:59 ] Aethra Sunder > Mistified says if he weren't gagged for posting horrible horrible thingsi n local he'd be here making fun of you too
[ 2011.08.28 00:09:19 ] Xolani1990 > http://i.imgur.com/yk0XX.jpg

#43 Theodoric Darkwind

Theodoric Darkwind

Xenaria's Worse Half

• Guest.Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,850 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:34 AM

• Censored video games: check
  • No free access to youtube: check
  • Being forced to pay for radio and TV content you don't want to use, BY LAW: check
  • Most complicated tax law IN THE WORLD: check
  • Still having to pay an imperialistic and warmongering state which suppresses its ethic and religious minorities war reparations after 68 years: check
  • Teaching children who are 3 or 4 generations removed from the actual crimes of their forefathers that they should feel ashamed, self-flagellate themselves and that original sin is a thing, although officially banned BY LAW: check
  • Having it as one of their highest LAWS that The Fatherland shall never again commit a war of aggression then invading Afghanistan because "The Fatherland is not only defended in Hindelang any more, but also at the Hindu Kush.": check
Conclusion: Fuck The Fatherland. :)

What the hell do they censor in your video games (other than nazi references)?

and the paying for radio and TV you dont use? you just talking about public radio and TV stations? We have those in 'murica too.

guess the US does have some advantages.

no censorship of video games

pretty much unrestricted access to youtube, and just about anything else on the interwebz.

no "state church" BS (iirc in most of the EU some of your taxes goes to the state chruch even if you dont practice that particular religion).

no EU "protected destination of origin" laws.

Our political system might as well be our national sport

Of course the US has its bad points too

Worst healthcare system ANYWHERE in the industrialized world, and this is after fixing it, it used to be worse.

we like invading every little middle eastern shithole we can find, whether its justified or not.

Our political system can double as our national sport (this is both a good and bad thing).

Tax code that probably gives The Fatherland a run for its money.

we cut social services to build more obselete weapons that the army doesn't want so a congressman can get a juicy kickback from his defense contractor buddies.

We have a major political party that claims to want reduce the size and expense of government but also wants to forcibly legislate fundementalist christianity on the entire population.

We cut funding to schools to pay for more prisons.

so yeah 'murica, fuck yeah lol

Posted Image

#44 Niki Nakamura

Niki Nakamura

Tanks-Veteran

• Guest.Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:24 AM

Posted Image

#45 Yakumo Chidori

Yakumo Chidori

On an extended EVE break

• Guest.Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,734 posts
  • LocationThe Fatherland

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:45 AM

What the hell do they censor in your video games (other than nazi references)? Blood is made into oil, people into robots (Command and Conquer I), tits are right out, violence is toned down or outright censored (nununu on squirting blood from headshots)

and the paying for radio and TV you dont use? you just talking about public radio and TV stations? We have those in 'murica too. Yes, public ones, but even if you won't EVER listen to a fucking single one you have to pay a monthly fee of 17,- something Euros for the RIGHT to listen to them... Even if you do not have a single radio or TV in your house and only internet access you have to pay as you could get access to them through that.

guess the US does have some advantages.

no censorship of video games fuck your freedom

pretty much unrestricted access to youtube, and just about anything else on the interwebz. fuck your freedom

no "state church" BS (iirc in most of the EU some of your taxes goes to the state chruch even if you dont practice that particular religion). you can opt out of a religion and then don't have to pay taxes (2% income tax iirc), but still go to church (morality of that is debatable though). I am a heathen though so not touched by that particular shit

no EU "protected destination of origin" laws. the jury is out on that one... i personally think that this can be a good thing, as a lot of europe has a very distinctive regional culture. so having bratwürste from Nuremberg "trademarked" in a way that only those made inside a certain radius of the city are allowed to call themselves that makes for a bit of regional pride and identity. and if I wanna eat Weißwürste from Munich I can be sure they are made by the original recipe

Our political system might as well be our national sport fuck politics, monarchies ftw

Of course the US has its bad points too

Worst healthcare system ANYWHERE in the industrialized world, and this is after fixing it, it used to be worse. livelong free healthcare is such a nice thing you know

we like invading every little middle eastern shithole we can find, whether its justified or not. don't worry, if you shout loud enough, a lot of the european countries will fall over and follow you like puppies into hell itself

Our political system can double as our national sport (this is both a good and bad thing). fuck politics, monarch ftw

Tax code that probably gives The Fatherland a run for its money. AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA do your research mister: The Fatherland has the MOST convoluted taxing system IN THE WORLD! Our tax lawbook is the longest one EVERYWHERE!

we cut social services to build more obselete weapons that the army doesn't want so a congressman can get a juicy kickback from his defense contractor buddies. backroom deal bullshitting happens everywhere, seldom though where money goes to weapons of mass destruction, true.

We have a major political party that claims to want reduce the size and expense of government but also wants to forcibly legislate fundementalist christianity on the entire population. seriously, ORGANIZED and CONSTITUTIONALIZED religion will be the death of us all...

We cut funding to schools to pay for more prisons. just send your prisoners to The Colony, or it's modern equivalent, Mars. Prison planets ftw

so yeah 'murica, fuck yeah lol

CzWTkU4.png

#46 Niki Nakamura

Niki Nakamura

Tanks-Veteran

• Guest.Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:41 AM

Posted Image

#47 Andy Koraka

Andy Koraka

PWWNy

• Guest.Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:46 AM

For your viewing pleasure I present the breakfast of champions and an average American in his natural habitat.

Posted Image

#48 Pyotr Kamarovi

Pyotr Kamarovi

Bruce loves male chickens hard!

• Guest.Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:28 AM

Fascism > Monarchy.

#49 Yakumo Chidori

Yakumo Chidori

On an extended EVE break

• Guest.Validating
  • 4,734 posts
  • LocationThe Fatherland

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:22 PM

Enlightened dictatorship by impartial Artificial Intelligences >>>>>>>>>> than all

Not even kidding, but I am somewhat strange...

CzWTkU4.png

#50 Alicia Fermi

Alicia Fermi

I could set my own title :D

• 987 posts
  • LocationLondon, Ish

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:00 PM

I like the whole regional protection thing. It's not as though you cannot copy the item, you just cannot market it under the same name. (Compare parmesan with Parmigiano-Reggiano.)

That way goods with a strong regional heritage maintain it and you should not get copycats trading off this brand.

Edit: machines ruling us would be interesting but some authors have made a career skewering such ideas.

#51 Pyotr Kamarovi

Pyotr Kamarovi

• Guest.Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:13 PM

You guys just don't comprehend how great life will be under the Fuhrer.

#52 Yakumo Chidori

Yakumo Chidori

On an extended EVE break

• Guest.Validating
  • 4,734 posts
  • LocationThe Fatherland

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:19 PM

At least type it "Führer"! Or "Fuehrer" if you are honestly bad.

CzWTkU4.png

#53 Pyotr Kamarovi

Pyotr Kamarovi

• Guest.Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:30 PM

At least type it "Führer"! Or "Fuehrer" if you are honestly bad.

How make dots, brah?

#54 Alicia Fermi

Alicia Fermi

• 987 posts
  • LocationLondon, Ish

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:54 PM

Fürhër Yåkûmööö!

#55 Yakumo Chidori

Yakumo Chidori

On an extended EVE break

• Guest.Validating
  • 4,734 posts
  • LocationThe Fatherland

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:24 PM

How make dots, brah?

Posted Image

CzWTkU4.png

#56 Pyotr Kamarovi

Pyotr Kamarovi

• Guest.Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:31 PM

Posted Image

European sorcery, m8.

#57 Alicia Fermi

Alicia Fermi

• 987 posts
  • LocationLondon, Ish

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:13 PM

Eüröpëan sörcëry, dësïgnëd by Applë in Calïförnïa.

#58 Yakumo Chidori

Yakumo Chidori

On an extended EVE break

• Guest.Validating
  • 4,734 posts
  • LocationThe Fatherland

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:43 PM

I just want to state that the above is NOT my keyboard. Fuck Macs. It is a German qwertz layout though, except for the @ sign, that goes with the q key, not with l like on this sad excuse of a keyboard..

Also notice the completely random and non-explicable swapping of the y and z keys compared to qwerty layouts. Notice also how hard it is to get the ' sign, that's why you usually don't see Germans using it in fast chat. Fucking subculture.

CzWTkU4.png

#59 Orzo Torasson

Orzo Torasson

Ex-AU Recruiter

• Guest.Veteran
  • 709 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:07 AM

QWERTZ what the fuck were you guys thinking

#60 Alicia Fermi

Alicia Fermi

• 987 posts
  • LocationLondon, Ish

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:41 AM

Swapping Y and Z on a keyboard: annoying but you can deal.
Living in a country where half the common wildlife can kill you: what the fuck were you guys thinking.

Reply to this topic