PONYWAFFE APPLICATION PROCEDURE
DETAILED STEPS ON HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR PONYWAFFE APPLICATION
Please note that only proceed on doing these steps after you have been instructed to do so by one of our recruiters! for general info on PonyWaffe, recruitment, and our other programs, please visit this thread instead.
Please remember that you'll need to have the Apprentice Skill Plan completed to be eligible to join PonyWaffe. If you're sure you've trained all of the required skills, here's what you'll need to do next :
- Make an account in this forum. If you haven't already:
- Go back to the main page of this forum and click on the Register New Account link at the top left
- Register a new account with your main character as the username
- Follow the instructions provided (including the e-mail confirmation)
- Make an account on J4LP Forums,
- Go to that link, and register a new account (make sure you give proper API key)
- You should be in our public channel to help us get to know you. This is where we will approach you for an interview or if we have any further questions. When you mail the questionnaire back to us, magic will happen that may take a couple of days or so, and then we'll get back in touch with you. Fail to do any part of the above and your application will be rejected and you will be badly trolled.
- We also like to get to know you better by having you join us on Mumble, please ask one of our recruiters if you have any trouble setting up one (join 'General -- linked to Corp-General' in public section)
If you run into any issues related to the above procedure, please see this section to contact one of our recruiters directly. Only those people listed there are our official recruitment staff, avoid in getting yourself scammed by unauthorized personnel.