INTRODUCTION TO PONYWAFFE
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PONYWAFFE
Who We Are
Ponywaffe is a Null Sec based Eve Online Corporation and a member of J4LP We are a PvP based corporation who take the game not all that seriously and play for the joy and fun of it. Most of our members began playing with E-Uni (Graduates / FCs / Leadership / Personnel Officers). After having had fun in Null Sec we wanted more. So much more, we made our own corp and joined TEST Alliance.
PWWN spent two years with TEST, maintaining a community-centric corp, and gaining experience fighting Sov warfare. After the fall of TEST, PWWN Directors, Staff, and corp members decided to join Phreeze and Insidious Empire (EMP) for the joys of living in drone-space and trying to build a new alliance. PWWN spent 6 months with EMP, growing member skill points requirements, developing a cache of capital pilots, and honing our bitter-vet edge.
PWWN is now turning back towards its roots, looking to play for fun and joy -- joining J4LP (I Whip My Slaves Back and Forth). As a corp, we have access to Faction Warfare, Nul-Sec, and big-bloc Sov-null PVP; offering content to nearly all levels of skill-points.
By the way, we are not (that) into My Little Pony! Mintriddler may love it, but for the rest of us it's a gimmick to confuse our enemies and ensure that they are suitably distracted whilst we blow them up. Find a well documented history of propaganda and gudfights over at our Uni workfair thread.
What are We All About
Short background and a few things you should know about us.
- Community/Fun. PWWN is a corp of friends who have flown with one another for a long time. We don't take the game too seriously and above all we are a community who like to chill, have some laughs, blow stuff up, and mercilessly rip into everyone and everything. We are terrible at this game, but somehow manage to kick ass. (We do expect you to at least be good / have a desire to improve).
- Mumble and Forums. Before anything else we are a social group hanging out together, playing EVE but also a lot of other games. For that being present and interacting on our voice server is a must as well as reading our shitposting on the forums.
- NBSI. We are PvP. PvP. PvP. We may have the odd industrialist / hauler alts etc, but we're all about blowing up other peoples' stuff and collecting their beautiful tears.
- We're into all kinds of PvP, from suicide ganking, to solo, to Small Gang roams, to mid-size home defense fleets, to capital fights, to the massive 1500 man fights that are the reason for time dilation, to structure shoots (Ok, maybe we're not into the last one, but they're a necessary evil).
Where we are based
Where do we live and based, at the moment.
- Ancestral Home of J4LP: Egghelende
- Current OPs: B-DBYQ
- Goon front-lines: QPO-WI
Why Join Us?
You're looking for access to sov warfare and alliance-sized fights, you want to be a part of a group that has fun, you're looking for a challenge & a place that encourages growth...
We are a small community which enjoys exploding ships in all kinds of environments, be it Small Gang roams or during the huge Alliance operations. We also like to hang out together on our own Mumble server and talk about all kind of stuff, from other games to deeply political discussions to sexual preferences. In addition we field our own reimbursement schemes on top of the Alliance's, and offer other incentives to active players.
I'm Interested, What to Do Next?
For starters, continue on reading our requirements below and how to hang around and contact our recruitment officers for anything. Come to know us better by joining our in-game channel Ponywaffe Public and talk to people hanging out in there. Note that, you should make an account in this forum by registering with your main character name as your forum username, this will enable the forum mail feature so you can contact our recruitment officers directly or post / reply to any of our public threads.
Check out our skill-plan & entry requirements here.
For details on how access our ingame channels, our dedicated mumble or contacting our recruitment officers, please go here.
If you have any questions about us or J4LP, the respective recruiters listed in the Message Of The Day in the Ponywaffe in-game channel are happy to answer any and all you may have, just throw them an in-game mail or Forum PM.