So you've uploaded an image from your computer to the Ponywaffe forums, and you want to link to it on another forum, for instance you want to use it in a Uni work fair bump post?
Well, here is how:
- Open the post with the image you want to share.
- Click on the thumbnail, to open the full size picture.
- Depending on which browser you use, do one of the following:
- Firefox: Right click on the picture that opens, and select "copy image location"
- Chrome: Right click on the picture that opens, and select "copy image URL"
- Internet explorer: Right click on the picture that opens, and select properties. In the properties, highlight stuff after "address (URL)" with the cursor, and copy it by typing ctrl-c.
- Safari: Right click on the picture that opens, and select "copy image address"
- post the link you saved by one of the above methods on another forum!
NOTE: There are some good reasons to host your images on the ponywaffe server. For one, it limits who can view it. (before you share the link, that is) They have to at the very least have an account here! Also, it's a great way to share images with other corp members, letting other corp members use your images for stuff, like bump posts! also, coming soon™, the Ponywaffe server will automatically re size and watermark your image in a format suitable for reposting elsewhere!