1 reply to this topic

#1 Hexfalion

Hexfalion

Public Relations

• Staff
  • 79 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:41 PM

Posted Image

So you want to upload some files or images, from your computer, and host it from the Ponywaffe servers? Well it is a fairly simple process.
  • Start a new topic, or reply to an existing one.
  • At the bottom of the editor, there is a box to enter the filename, click the "browse" button.
  • Browse to the location of the file on your computer, select the one you want to upload.
  • click the "Attach This File" button.
  • Submit your message.
  • ???
  • Profit!
Notes: If you just want to post an image, you don't need to do this if you don't want to. You can continue to post images hosted on imgur or other file sites just like before. The difference here is the file you attach will be uploaded to the Ponywaffe server, and stored there!

Once you have uploaded stuff, you can access it at any time you are editing a post by clicking on the "My Media" button in the post editor!

So why would you want to do this? Say you wanted to share a skill plan, or share a screenshot, this is a great way to do it! We get to keep control of the pictures, anyone in corp can use and link your pictures, and more: Coming soon™, the Ponywaffe server will automatically re size and watermark your image in a format suitable for reposting elsewhere!

"Remember: No matter where you go, there you are!" - Pigkiller

#2 Sarah Schneider

Sarah Schneider

Want a Personal Kangaroo

• Guest.Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 10:26 AM

I have increased the global upload limit to 5MB. Go nuts!
Posted Image

WRIK HOOVER IS NOT KOS
I REPEAT NOT KOS SO DONT SHOOT HIM
#### SENT BY Wrik Hoover to All online hbc ####

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Images, Files